Solutions For Family Law Problems
If you are struggling with a family law issue in North Carolina, Hardin Law Firm PLLC can guide you to the solutions you are seeking. Our law firm has a proven record of success handling family law cases for clients in Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, throughout Cumberland County and surrounding areas.
Experienced Guidance For Family Law Issues In North Carolina
Family law attorney Victoria Hardin has more than 10 years of experience representing clients in issues such as:
- Divorce: We can guide you through all aspects of divorce in North Carolina.
- Child custody: We can help you make the right decisions regarding your child after a divorce.
- Child support: We can represent you in initial child support determinations as well as child support modifications and enforcement.
- Alimony: If you are seeking alimony or contesting it, we can protect your rights and interests.
- Property division: We can protect your financial interests in the equitable division of marital property.
- Military divorce: If you or your spouse is an active or retired military service member, we can advise you on the legal issues that are unique to military divorce and family law.
We are a full-service family law firm, and can provide you with advice and advocacy regarding domestic violence, fathers’ rights, separation agreements, premarital agreements and legal issues of concern to same-sex couples.