Experienced Guidance For Child Custody Matters
Money and property are large concerns in a divorce. However, they pale in comparison to legal issues that can affect a child’s life. This why child custody proceedings are often contentious. Concerned parents realize that the terms for custody will shape their relationship with their children by establishing parenting guidelines and living arrangements.
At Hardin Law Firm PLLC in Fayetteville, we understand that your No. 1 focus is your child’s well-being. For over a decade, our legal team has addressed critical family law issues for Cumberland County parents with skill and compassion. We are led by our founding attorney, Victoria Hardin, who represents families in North Carolina courthouses and in negotiations. Ms. Hardin knows how to navigate custody proceedings efficiently, so that you minimize the impact on your children.
Benefit From Our Legal And Educational Insight
Victoria Hardin draws on her expansive professional background when she counsels concerned parents in custody matters.
Before entering the legal field, Ms. Hardin worked as an elementary teacher. She uses her firsthand teaching and legal experiences to protect your parenting rights in these matters:
- Creating parenting plans for civilian and military parents
- Negotiating terms for physical and legal custody
- Addressing custody disputes in court
- Petitioning for emergency custody modifications for matters relating to substance or domestic abuse
- Petitioning for long-term custody modifications
- Filing post-judgment actions to enforce a custody order
- Advocating for grandparents’ visitation or custody rights
- Extensive high-conflict litigation experience
During court proceedings, you need a knowledgeable advocate on your side. Our legal team has the skill set you require to get the terms you desire. With such important factors at stake, now is not the time to leave legal matters to chance.
Contact our legal team today for prompt and seasoned counsel.
Concerned About A Custody Dispute? Talk To An Experienced Lawyer Today.
For your convenience, we have included answers to commonly asked custody questions.